Showing 1–9 of 47 results
QBS®Volume 3D Glue For Eyelash Extension
QBS®QBS Ultra Plus Eyelash Extension Glue
QBS®Volume PLUS Glue For 3D-10D Eyelash Extension
Eyelash MakerPremium Elite Volume Eyelash Glue HS-16
NeichaELITE Plus Glue for 3D+ Lashes Professional Adhesive
NeichaMASTER Glue for Professional Eyelash Extensions
Eyelash MakerPremium ELITE 3D-9D Glue
Eyelash MakerPremium SUPREME HS-11 Glue For Volume Eyelash Extension
Eyelash Extension Glue
One of the key products you will need for the eyelash extensions treatment is the glue. Currently, there are many different eyelash adhesives on the market and sometimes it could be a really daunting task to choose the right one. At the Quality Beauty Store, we understand that the good glue is the key to excellent results as well as to 100% customer satisfaction. Our team of lash artists have therefore prepared a short guide on how to choose your best eyelash extension glue from our store.
Which eyelash extension glue should I use?
- Do you require glue for the classic or volume lashes?
- How does your client’s eye react to chemical ingredients?
- What temperature and humidity do you work under?
- For Russian Volume lashes, we recommend using our QBS Volume Plus glue. It has a really quick drying time and an excellent retention period. On average, clients come back after 4 weeks for infills. However, according to our established network of lash ambassadors, this product can last for up to 6 weeks under the proper application.
Our bestselling lash adhesive for classic lashes is the QBS Ultra Plus glue which has a very quick setting time. This was the very first product we introduced under the QBS label and over the years we have received a lot of high praise for it. Bonding can last for up to 5 weeks without infills.
We do acknowledge the fact that lash adhesive has chemical ingredients in it therefore not all eyes will react in the same way. This led us to develop the glue that is suitable for sensitive eyes – our own hypoallergenic adhesive the QBS Safety Glue. It is also an excellent product for beginner technicians as it has a bit slower drying time thus giving you enough room for corrections and adjustments. Crucially, this product has little or no fumes, therefore, making it an excellent all-around glue for sensitive eyes.
Whichever glue you are using always keep in mind how you go about your pre-treatment procedures. Use our QBS Primer before your treatment in order to disinfect and clean your natural lashes as this will significantly increase the bonding period.
What are the optimum working temperature and humidity for eyelash glues?
What other eyelash glues are available from the Quality Beauty Store?
- BL Lashes Ultra Plus glue – formerly known as the Blink Ultra Plus, this is one of the best and most establishes products in the industry. This glue is best known for quick drying time and thin consistency.
- Neicha Elite Plus glue – Neicha is a famous brand in the eyelash extension industry, and this is their best solution for the Russian Volume technique.
- SKY S+ glue – excellent value product that is suitable for both classic and volume lashes.
- Premium AD+ glue – hypoallergenic glue that is best known for being very easy on eyes. Suitable for clients with really sensitive eyes.
Just as with our range of QBS Eyelash Glues, you can have any of these products as part of eyelash extension starter kits available from our store.
It is really important to perform a proper patch test at least 24 hours before treatment in order to see how a client’s skin reacts to the glue. Finally, please keep in mind that ALL eyelash glues at our store are designed for PROFESSIONAL use only.
What else do I get with my eyelash extension glue?
- Silica Sac – to keep the moisture away from your product.
- Red Pin – to help you get the glue out of the bottle.
- Complimentary glue ring for more convenient use.
- Specially designed protective bag to store your glue when not in use.
How to store correctly your eyelash extension glue?
From our experience, the crucial thing is not to allow temperature fluctuations when the glue is not in use. Avoid any sun exposure as much as possible. We also do not recommend storing your glues in the fridge as this can prove too much when taking it out for treatments. You can read more about how to store your glues here.