REVOFIL Aquashine PTx Filler
REVOFIL Aquashine PTx filler is injected into the mid-to-deep dermal layer at the site of the cutaneous depression in need of implantation for the treatment of subcutaneous tissue damage caused by chemical, physical and traumatic effects like facial wrinkles, folds or nasolabial folds and to restore the shape of the face.
- Correct moderate to severe wrinkles and folds
- Restore the shape of the face
- Face and tissue remodelling
- HA Concentration: 15mg/ml
- Application Area: Forehead perioral wrinkles, vertical wrinkles above the upper lip etc
- Size: 2ml prefilled syringe
- Injection: The recommended dose is 2ml (Max dose: 4ml) and minimum time interval between the first and subsequent treatments is 4 weeks.
Ingredients: Hyaluronic acid (15mg/ml), 4 peptides, 24 amino acids, 14 vitamins, 8 minerals and a coenzyme.
Composition: Decapeptide-29, Oligopeptide-62, Oligopeptide-34, Oligopeptide-51, Acetyl Decapeptide-3, Oligopeptide-24, Oligopeptide-72
Check the full range of professional fillers at our store here.
Follow us on Social Media to get the latest product news and updates.