Showing all 7 results
- QBS® Stainless Steel Lash Tweezers
- Vetus Straight Pointed & Curve Tweezers – Stainless Steel
- Vetus 6A-SA Tweezers For Volume Technique
- QBS® Eyelash Extension Mirror
- QBS® Lash Mirror
- Vetus ESD Series Tweezers
- BL Lashes Acrylic Tweezers Stand
Tweezers for eyelash extension
How to choose Eyelash Tweezers?
Where can I find a good pair of lash extension tweezers?
All tweezers from our store are ultra-lightweight, and nonmagnetic which means that lashes do not stick to the metal part which in turn makes the application process quick and hassle-free. The prices for our lash extension tweezers start from just £5.99 per pair. To get the best value, you can order a set where you get isolation tweezers Q-4 and curved tweezers Q-9. All lash art tweezers from our store will have complimentary QBS branded leather pouch included.
What are the pointed tweezers for?
- Q-2 (110mm, straight)
- Q-3 (140mm, straight)
- Q-4 (135mm, straight)
Shop Quality Beauty Store for pointed lash tweezers and collect reward points which you can then redeem against other eyelash products such as glues and eyelashes.
What are the curved tweezers for?
- Classic Curve – the tip of these tweezers is only slightly curved. These are the most common curved tweezers on the market and are great to work with premade fans.
- L-Shaped Tip – best tweezers for the full volume set. The key advantage of this shape is the wide coverage area of the tip which allows picking up all types of thicknesses and shapes.
- 45° Shape – great isolation tweezers, and can be used as a substitute to straight, pointed tweezers.
- 60° Shape – These are designed to create volume fans directly from the tray strip.
- 90° Shape – The most versatile shape for creating volume fans both on hand and on tray strip.
Which are the best lash extension tweezers available from QBS?
- Q-1 (115mm, volume)
- Q-2 (115mm, volume)
- Q-5 (120mm, curved)
- Q-6 (125mm, curved)
- Q-7 (130mm, curved)
- Q-8 (140mm, curved)
When choosing the best tweezers for eyelashes the easiest way to check if your tweezers are light and comfortable is to do 15 to 20 press-ups. If your wrist isn’t tired after this exercise then you have found a perfect pair of tweezers. Cheaper products have drawbacks when it comes to the cover area which is typically around 1-2mm. For an easy and hassle-free application process, you would need at least 4mm cover area.
What other lash art tweezers are available on the market?
At the Quality Beauty Store, we also stock Vetus High Precision lash art tweezers. Vetus is an established brand in the surgical material industry and its products enjoy a high reputation worldwide.