Showing 1–9 of 31 results
MCCM Medical CosmeticsDeoxycholic 10%
MCCM Medical CosmeticsArgireline 2ML
MCCM Medical CosmeticsVitamin C
MCCM Medical CosmeticsPHOSPHATIDYLCHOLINE 5ML
MCCM Medical CosmeticsAnti Ageing B-COMPLEX 5ML
MCCM Medical CosmeticsLipolytic Plus 5ml
MCCM Medical CosmeticsDMAE 5ML – 20 Pack
MCCM Medical CosmeticsCollagen Pyruvate 2ML – 20 Pack
MCCM Medical CosmeticsBiotin Hidrixin 2ml
This short guide will expand your knowledge about ampoules for skin and give you tips on how to incorporate them effectively into your skincare routine.
Ampoules are so versatile – since there are so many kinds of them, it is 100% possible that you will find the one matching your skin. Quality Beauty Store offers a wide range of dermatologist-approved, excellent quality skin expert ampoules.
- If you would like to add more radiance to your complexion and prevent any dullness that comes along with omnipresent pollution, MCCM Vitamin C Ampoule will suit you perfectly. Vitamin C is a potent antioxidant that treats the irritant- and UV- associated damage. Additionally, it resurfaces and lightens the skin, as it actively propels collagen production and inhibits melanogenesis.
- If your skin is dry and flaky, easily irritated, or just needs a proper regeneration treatment, MCCM B-complex is the one that will soothe and restore your complexion. Vitamins B are in essence responsible for the overall well-being of your skin, from healthy skin cell differentiation and proliferation, through preventing inflammation and infections and ending with supporting a strong skin lipid barrier.
- For extra skin firmness and to give yourself a non-surgical facelift, opting for MCCM Collagen Pyruvate is the way. Collagen is the essential protein for maintaining the compact, healthy structure of the skin, therefore applying it will make the skin visibly more elastic. Moreover, the added Pyruvic Acid additionally supports the natural collagen production in the skin layers, to obtain even more spectacular effects.
- If you would like to revive your skin and are looking for more freshness and vitality, MCCM Ginko Biloba is the one for you. Ginkgo Biloba is extraordinarily rich in plant antioxidants, including phenolic compounds, flavonoids, and terpenoids, which besides scavenging free radicals, stimulate blood flow in the skin for an even healthier look.
- With skin ampoules, you can even target localized fat, not only on the skin and other close-to-the-face areas but also anywhere on the body. MCCM Medical Cosmetics has a lot of options to offer. For instance, MCCM Deoxycholic 10% or L-carnitine is ideal for that, helping the cells burn excess fat.
- If you want to specifically target tightness and dehydration, MCCM Hyaluronic Acid will effectively get rid of those. Hyaluronic Acid is one of the most powerful water-binding ingredients, instantly making your skin plump and soft from hydration. Since it is also naturally abundant in the skin and proper hydration is important for everyone, this ampoule is also a great option if you are not sure which one to choose this time.
Now that you know which ampoule to choose and are already excited about your skin getting luminous and glowing, it is time to come to know why ampoules for skin are this great. Namely, it is because of their active ingredient concentration and pure, minimalistic ingredient lists.
Since they are supposed to target certain issues and basically give your skin a makeover, they could not have been formulated in any other way. They literally are like skin potions – magical liquids that work wonders on your skin in a relatively short amount of time.
How to use ampoules
Since they are very concentrated products, you should apply ampoules when doing your night time routine. Best if on a clean face and some time after toning and before moisturizing, depending on the rest of your routine’s steps – regardless of what they are, it is the rule to apply your cosmetics from the lightest to the heaviest.
Before opening the ampoule, gently shake it to properly mix the formula. Then, distribute half of it on your skin with delicate movements using only your fingertips.
Remember that every ampoule set is a treatment meant to use over a few weeks, not any longer, not any shorter. Before deciding on the next one, ideally give your skin several other weeks to rest and adapt to its new condition.