Showing 1–12 of 41 results
- Eyelash Maker Premium Premade Volume 3D – 10D Fans
- Eyelash Maker Premium Premade 6D – 10D Fans Volume Lash
- BL Lashes Mink Lash Curl B, C, D, J
- Lash Esthetics® Premade Volume Lashes 3D – 10D
- Eyelash Maker Premium Lashes Curl B, C, D, J
- Loventure® Individual Silk Lash in Tray
- Loventure® Individual Mink Lashes
- Sale! BL Lashes Mink Lashes Mixed Length – B, C, D, J Curl
- Loventure® Premade Volume Fans 500
- Sale! Loventure® 3D Premade Volume Fans
- Loventure® Silk Lash Mixed Tray
- BL Lashes Easy Fanning for Volume Lashes
Lash Extensions: Tips You Need To Know Before Purchase
When it comes to lashes, Silk, Synthetic and Mink (also referred to as “faux mink”) are essentially different names for the same product.
They are all made using synthetic fibres and, while the materials are the same, each one’s quality and finish may greatly vary. Some may have a glossy sheen while others may feature a matte finish. Glossier lashes will often be branded as “silks” while those with a matte finish tend to be labelled as “minks”.
At Quality Beauty Store®, we select only the finest lashes from carefully chosen suppliers.
How to choose the right eyelash extensions?
That task can be quite challenging especially if you are a beginner technician. Since this type of treatment has quickly become popular over the past few years, there are many brands offering different types of lashes in nowadays.
As a result, there are so many options available in the market that it can be difficult to find the right ones for you. We have prepared a short guide on what you need to know before choosing the perfect extensions for yourself.
Do individual eyelash extensions ruin my natural lashes?
That topic has spurred a widespread debate. After working in this industry for over five years, I have concluded that extensions do not cause any harm to the natural lashes if you use high-qhe other hand, there are several conditions you have to keep in mind if you regularly wear extensiuality materials and if the procedure is executed by a certified technician.
On tons. We have summarised them in the following points:
- Your natural lashes are full and healthy.
- Your technician is certified and uses high-quality materials.
- The extensions used by the technician are not too heavy.
- You pay attention to the aftercare procedures – any professional therapist would also lecture you on how to take care of your lashes after the treatment.
- You have no reaction to the materials that are used for the treatment.
With regards to the Russian Volume lashes, you are fine wearing them regularly if:
- Your natural ones are full and strong.
- You are using thin lashes – We recommend choosing a thickness between 0.03 mm to 0.10 mm. Check our Loventure® and Diamond Silk lines for these sizes.
Every certified and professional technician will perform a check on your natural eyelashes before each and every extension treatment. They would then decide if your natural ones are suitable for this kind of treatment.
What is the difference between mink and silk lashes?
The ones at the Quality Beauty Store are specifically made using synthetic fibres. While the materials are the same, their quality and finish may greatly vary. Some may have a glossy sheen while others may feature a matte finish. Glossier lashes will often be branded as “silk” while those with a matte finish tend to be branded as “minks”.
The extensions are generally separated as “classic” or “volume”. Recently, a new trend called the Russian Volume lashes has shifted the focus towards really thin ones. They are applied by placing 3 to 5 thinner lashes for each natural one.
At the Quality Beauty Store, our advanced technicians can do as many as 10 lashes in one fan. However, this can only be possible if the natural ones are thick enough. In order to keep up with the recent trends, we have introduced the 0.03 mm thickness from BL Lashes. As of now, they are as thin as you can get. At our store, you can also buy knot-free premade volume fans to speed up your volume treatment.
One the other hand, individual extensions or 1:1 technique is still very popular among clients and classic lashes continue to enjoy high demand at salons. From our experience, the 0.15 mm thickness is the most commonly used for the classic ones.
What lashes can I buy at Quality Beauty Store?
- Loventure® – Our absolute best-sellers. You can choose between mink or silk finish for a glossier or a matte look. This product represents excellent value for money. The Loventure® line is available in individual, mixed or loose trays.
- BL Lashes – High-quality laser mink units from the industry expert company BL Lashes. Formerly known as Blink Mink Lash, they are available in thicknesses as thin as 0.03 mm or higher and are ultra-lightweight.
- Neicha – 16 lines of premium cut silk extensions are perfect to use both for classic and Russian Volume lashes. Available as mixed or individual lengths.
- Diamond Silk – Perfect for volume lashes as they are really light. Clients highly rate their deep black colour as well as an excellent quality of the material.
- Premade Volume Fans – Sold in both trays and loose jars. Premade fans are easier to work with and you can now choose how many lashes you would like to have on each strand.
We would like to remind that all extension products sold at the Quality Beauty Store are also available as part of our Starter Kit where you will have included eyelash glue with other application tools. The kits available from Quality Beauty Store represent excellent value for money and start from as little as £39.99.
What curl should I choose for my eyelash extension?
Choosing curls could be very easy if you know what your client needs. First of all, the A-curl (sometimes also referred to as J-curl) has the straightest lift. The B-curl is really close to the natural lash. The latter is generally easier to work with, which makes it particularly useful for students for being good to practice with. The C-curl is the most common one because it is the most natural-looking curl.
If you want to create a dramatic effect, go for a D-curl. It will create a doll-like appearance and will definitely be noticed by people around you. Having said that, it really depends on the technician and the lengths they are using, as it is possible to achieve a really dramatic look even with straight lift curls whilst playing with different lengths.
How long do eyelash extensions last?
So far, there has been no universal agreement on how long should a set of extensions last. There are many variables which impact their bonding period, such as:
- Pre-treatment procedures
Experienced technicians always pay high attention to the pre-treatment procedures. One of the best of them is the primer. Its main objective is to degrease and remove any dirt and oil from the natural lashes.
With clean lashes, the application process is much easier and straightforward. Also, it is almost guaranteed that your extensions will last longer.
Another important factor is the choice of glue. You can read all about how to choose the correct extension glue and which options we offer by clicking here (link to glue page).
How do you shower with eyelash extensions?
At the Quality Beauty Store, we do not recommend moistening your lashes for 24-48 hours after your treatment. After that period, you are absolutely fine taking showers, going to a sauna or going on holidays to warm countries with your extensions. Just keep in mind these tips:
- Use warm water when washing your face.
- Do not rub your eyes when washing your face.
- Use only a soft material towel when drying your face.
How do you look after your eyelash extensions?
At our beauty salon “QBS Beauty Lounge” we have made a common practice to issue the client with a proper aftercare product after each extension procedure. A specific shampoo is an excellent way to wash your lashes and keep them healthy.
At the Quality Beauty Store, we also stock many excellent extension products for aftercare. For example, one of them is the Glowing Mascara, which will act as a coating sealant and protect your lashes from moisture and dust exposure which, in turn, will allow your extensions to last longer.
When applied correctly, all these products will cause no damage to your own or your client’s lashes. Also, each of this lash hair is extended one at a time so they will just look like your own ones and you will be amazed by the final result.
Feel free to contact us at any time if you would like to hear more about the options we carry in our stock.