VETUS ESD Series Tweezers for Eyelash Extensions
Eyelash Extension Tweezers – VETUS ESD Series Tweezers are designed for experienced eyelash extension technicians. These tweezers will help you place the lashes with precision and neatly. They come in matte black color and have a sharp stainless steel tip. You don’t have to worry about anything while using VETUS ESD series tweezers because they have anti-acid and non-corrosive features. They can withstand high pressure and heat without changing their shape or molding. These tweezers are anti-magnetic and do not deviate from the original position when exposed to a magnetic environment. The best thing about these eyelash extension tweezers is that they are resistant to static charging making them safe to use.
VETUS ESD Tweezers Features
- Anti Magnetic, do not deviate from the origin position, and have high ESD-Safe precision.
- 40HRC hardness rating. Flexible enough for easy application but will not exhaust your hand or cause discomfort during use.
- Anti-acid and non-corrosive. Exposure to chemicals and heat do not cause rusting or corrosion.
- Non-glare and allow no light reflection. You can use them without the fear of any distraction, irritation, or fatigue.
- Made of stainless steel and perfect for applying single strand eyelash extensions and full lash extensions.
ESD Models Available
- TS-10ESD – (110mm, black, straight)
- TSD-11EST – (140mm, black, straight)
- TS-12ESD (135mm, black, straight)
- TS-13ESD (120mm, black, straight)
- TS-14ESD (110mm, black, straight)
Eyelash Extension Tweezers – VETUS ESD Series Tweezers are ideal for makeup artists and beauticians with a hand full of makeup and extensions. They have the perfect grip, and you can use them to isolate desired lashes with ease. They are also accommodating in placing half eyelash extension or single strand eyelash extension because they require extra precision for application.
Check the full range of eyelash extension tweezers at our store here.
Follow us on Social Media to get the latest product news and updates.