Neicha Glam Volume Mascara 8ml
Step up your style game by investing in Neicha Glam Volume Mascara. The smooth wax texture of the mascara evenly coats each strand of the lashes for eyes that look wider and more defined. This mascara increases the volume of sparse eyelashes while also expanding the length of stubby lashes. Get thicker, fuller and longer lashes with a few strokes of the wand. This mascara doesn’t stiffen up or result in spiky eyelashes but instead maintains the curl of the lashes and glides on smoothly to lengthen and volumize natural eyelashes. It can also help to maintain the shine and length of extensions to keep their classy appearance for longer.
Neicha Glam Volume Mascara Features:
- For both natural eyelashes and eyelash extensions.
- Volumizes and expands the length of natural eyelashes.
- Maintains the look of extension eyelashes for longer life.
- The smooth texture of the mascara is designed to not clump when applied properly.
- Makes eyelashes darker, fuller, and longer.
- Size: 8ml
How to use Neicha Glam Volume mascara:
- Apply primer, shade, liner, and curl eyelashes before applying mascara.
- Twist applicator wand inside mascara bottle to get an even coating on the bristles.
- Wipe away any excess mascara on wand bristles on the rim of bottle or tissue paper.
- Open your eyes and look upwards before starting applying the mascara.
- Apply on the roots of the eyelashes with small horizontal motions. The aim is to get more mascara on the roots to define the eyes, lift the eyelashes, and make your eyes look bigger.
- Apply wand from roots to tips with small horizontal twisting motions at the same time. This separates each strand of eyelash hair and evenly coats the lashes for a fuller look.
- Reapply for a second coat for a fuller look.
- Do not overcoat eyelashes as too many layers may result in clumping.
Check our full range of mascaras designed for both eyelash extensions and natural lashes. We also stock large collection of lash sealants and eyelash enhancers.
Follow us on social media to get the latest product news and updates.