REVOFIL Fine Filler
Revofil Fine Filler is injected into the superficial dermal layer at the site of the cutaneous depression in need of implantation for the treatment of subcutaneous tissue damage caused by chemical, physical and traumatic effects like facial wrinkles, folds or nasolabial folds and to restore the shape of the face.
- Indication: Correction of superficial wrinkles, fine lines, caved scar. Filling of all moderately pronounced wrinkles on the face and tissue.
- HA Concentration: 23mg/ml
- Needle: 30G 1/2
- Application Area: Tear Troughs, Fine lines, Temporal region, Upper Cheeks, Cheeks, Hollow Cheek, Lip Lifting, Augmentation
- Injection depth: Superficial Dermis
- Size: 1ml prefilled syringe
Ingredients: Sodium Hyaluronate Crosspolymer-2 23 mg/ml, Oligopeptide-72 (CG-Boostrin), Oligopeptide-50 (CG-Glamerin)
Check the full range of professional fillers at our store here.
Follow us on Social Media to get the latest product news and updates.